Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Too Short or not to Short

Shorts from here
I'm not a shorts person, in fact I don't think I have actually worn shorts since I was at school and they were part of our sports uniform but lately I have been coming around to the idea and maybe that is because it is so hot here right now. Generally when it's this hot I am lying on a sun lounger in a bikini and the heat and humidity is wonderful but when you have to go to work and carry on with normal everyday life the heat is exhausting!! (I am most def not complaining though, J'adore Le summer) Anyway, the other day a lady walked into my shop looking very stylish and very cute in these shorts from Joules and I thought, 'I actually quite like em'...so there we go, I am a shorts lover for the first time in my life. What a revelation!! lol

1 comment:

conversationpieces said...

Oooh I do like shorts... I have a few pairs but quite often I put them on and think I don't feel brave enough today! Must go check those ones out though - they're v cute!