Monday, 23 November 2009

I heart Monday's

I Heart Monday's. I know you are sopposed to loath them, but i love the start of a new week, the promise of something to come, the fresh start and fresh ideas. I always have loads of energy on a monday after a quick sunday recharge. Yesterday i took lots of naps, read lots, took L bowling and out for lunch. We had family over dinner, drank lots of wine and played cards late into the night (iv rediscovered a love for late night card playing) I woke to the sound of heavy rainfall but instead of feeling miserable i felt lucky that my home is dry, my road is covered in puddles and not underwater unlike some parts of Britain and i have a lovely shop full of festive cheer to open up. How Lucky is this??!

 Today i'm emulating the queen of umbrella style Mary Poppins

Dancing in Puddles Via Here

Jumping Over Puddles on dash to work

Happy Monday X

6 comments:

Hannah said...

What a lovely post! I wish i loved monays, but when you dont really enjoy your job i think you sort of dread it (its not that bad- but i dont look forward to work, thats for sure!) Its so so good that you have found something that makes you so happy!

Baglady said...

I like Mondays, too. They go so quickly, filled with catching up and weekend chat.

It's Tuesdays that are the buggers.

Callie Grayson said...

Happy Monday to you too!! I like Mondays,......Wednesdays are the tough days for me!
I usually work 12 hour days on Wednesday that is probably why:)

xx
callie

Conversation Pieces said...

You're so cute. Have to say I was not particularly enjoying my wet walk-in to work this morning... but you're right at least I had a pretty brolly to twirl!

Slices of Beauty... said...

Lovely way to look at life!
What a fun you had, really fab.

Melissa A. said...

I love your thoughts on Mondays and Mary Poppins too. What a wonderful outlook to have. I love Mondays too for that very same reason. In fact, I just love waking up to a new day everyday.